The Upstate NY economic development community lost one of our most passionate colleagues this week – Edward Bartholomew of EDC Warren County. Camoin 310 has had the pleasure of working with Ed in a recent strategic planning effort. In early 2020, we conducted several interviews with businesses, organizations, and community leaders as a part of that process – all of which spoke incredibly highly of Ed and his impact on the community. In his honor, we wanted to share some of the things his network had to say about him:
- He opened doors within the community through his valuable insights and ability to make connections.
- An integral part of economic development in Warren County.
- Invaluable piece.
- Secured noteworthy financing and grants for the community.
- Highly responsive and a phenomenal ability to get things done.
- Humble and quiet who doesn’t need to take credit for accomplishments.
- A rainmaker.
- Knows who to call when there is a problem.
- Private developers spoke on how Ed understands the benefit of building tax base and helped to reduce unnecessary hurdles in the development process.
Image Source: Wikipedia